Tuesday, November 4, 2008

high lifes (or lives??) and the hilarity that ensues

So for those of you NOT in the loop on the whole Miller High Life camo cans, let me catch you up... They are DELICIOUS!! Long story short, since discovering these about a month ago, we've emptied out my local Dominick's supply and a liquor store in DeKalb! Two stores, two cities.. Is this what rock and roll feels like? Cuz I kinda feel like a rockstar... Anyway, we've obviously been enjoying these immensely, so I was a little sad when I thought our supply was out.. Like a crackhead whose dealer won't even let him blow him for a fix anymore.. And then I found it... Meijer has what appears to be an endless supply of 30 packs of this shit! How awesome is that? We're two 30 packs in now, so I gotta stop by and pick more up on the way home tonight... Perhaps more videos are in our future?

Which leads me to the "hilarity that ensues" portion of this... Fueled by vodka on the first day, but camo cans the next, Eric and I have been feverishly producing top quality (really? top quality? that may be debatable, but there's no arguing they're fucking hilarious) videos for your viewing pleasure. We're attempting to just get some songs recorded, but they're definitely peppered with a chronicling of our inebriation.

So we've got about a dozen or so up now... Sink your teeth in and enjoy. There's about 5 more from last night that I still need to post, so those will probably be up tonight. I hope you all enjoy watching them as much as we enjoyed making them, though that's probably not likely..

Oh, and is the plural of Miller High Life "High Lifes" or "High Lives"? Thank god I have intelligent friends that I can defer to on this one. What would I do with you guys?

No comments: