Friday, November 14, 2008

quickie

I've actually got work to do today, but since I'm on a roll with these blogs lately, I wanna keep it going.. So here's a fast one for ya..

AC/DC is fucking ridiculously awesome.. I highly recommend blaring it on the way to work at 7:00am.. I doubt anything could get you this pumped up for the day.. It's like a Black Eye (Starbuck's, not a punch) for your ears.. Or someone punching you square in the nuts repeatedly.. If that doesn't wake you up, I don't know what will.. TNT! I'm dynamite! TNT! And I'll win the fight! C'mon, you got pumped just reading that, admit it..

I'm back to my roots again.. After a long hiatus listening to almost exclusively punk rock and emo shit, I'm back to classic rock.. Believe me, I still enjoy thrashing to Larry Arms or Alkaline Trio, even got into Rise Against recently, but nothing compares to some classic Floyd, Zep, or Jimi for me.. Well Wolfmother, maybe, but they're pretty much neo-classic rockers, so they don't really count.. But they haven't put an album out in like 3 years, so I'm starting to get a little pissed about Wolfmother.. Everything they do is based off of their one 12-track album.. Time to move forward, gentlemen..

Man, I just realized this blog is hardly worth posting.. Did I say anything even remotely worthwhile? One sec, gonna reread some of it...... Nope... nothing.. Weak..

Eric, you're right.. Danny Tanner was much better on AFV, but that's only because Danny Tanner's alter ego, Bob Sagat, is a filthy comedian.. Ever see the Aristocrats? His scene is the best.. He actually talks about arm-fucking a little girl's throat.. Never heard anything like it.. I think hearing that alone is grounds for going straight to hell.. Oh well, I've said enough ridiculous shit in my life... From the Catholic perspective, I'm already fucked for eternity.. Unless I get my last rites on my death bed, then I'm a shoe-in to heaven.. Loop holes, gotta love them. God is a sucker..

Oh, and for everyone that just got all bent out of shape about that, relax.. Learn to take a joke.. And don't listen to our parody songs, one is about how Jesus is a deadbeat.. Which reminds me of one of Brendan Kelly's recent blogs, where he says Jesus is basically a long-haired douche living in the shadow of his all-powerful father.. He compared it to some guy in the news, I can't remember who.. But whatever, the point is I think I need to hang out with BK.. That guy is ridiculous.. Eric and I have a theory that BK is tapping into our conversations.. Seriously, we'll have a conversation about the most random shit (like Jesus being a deadbeat) and like 2 days later it's on BK's blog.. Coincidence, or conspiracy? You decide..

Thought for the day: Some people are like slinkies... Not really good for anything, but can be lots of fun when pushed down the stairs.

No comments: