Friday, November 21, 2008

pre-lunch quickie (sexual innuendos implied)

Man, what a busy day. Gonna have to make this quicker than a sexual encounter at a seedy motel between a married man and his mistress... ANYWAY...

Finally got some rest last night, which was great cuz I've been borderline burned out for weeks.. Not that I mind, really... I mean I've spent the last month hanging out with the best friends a guy could ask for pretty much every day. It just gets tiring cuz I don't sleep much, I'm usually drinking, so on and so forth.. But I'm all rested up, ready for what should be an interesting weekend.. Good thing I got a Sunday cure!

I still need to get a new freaking winter coat.. It's cold as shit outside.. My room is always 80 degrees colder than the rest of my apartment, which is weird.. The worst part of it is when I wake up the morning.. I'm all cozy and warm in bed, and I can just tell the rest of the room is like a freezer box.. Very demotivating, especially since I hate getting out of bed already..

Oh and I wanna say thanks to all of you that suffer through this blog on a daily basis.. I feel like such a hack, but I've gotten some awesome feedback from some of you, so thanks a bunch. I'm trying to keep my brain limber, and this has been a nice, convenient way to do that.. Maybe I'll start doing some Sudokus, but at least you can get a glimpse into the crazy mind of Chris with these blogs.. Sometimes scary, sometimes sad, hopefully funny, rarely thought-provoking..

Well that's all I got today.. Gotta get back to work (yes, I'm actually busting my ass today, and yesterday for that matter, so that's why these went up so late in the day).. Have a good weekend to everyone I don't talk to on a regular basis.. As for the rest of you, look out! hahaha

No comments: