Tuesday, December 23, 2008

merry christmas and all that

Well merry friggin' christmas everyone, and a happy new year to you all.. This will likely be my last blog this year, unless I really get bored during my time off and decide to say something really perverted.

Yeah I found out the other day that my company is going to shut down from 12/24-1/5.. Part of me is stoked because I'm on the verge of truly hating my job, yet part of me is wondering what the fuck i'm going to do for 10 days.. I could blog, sure.. I could also work out, maybe.. I could sit around in my underwear, occasionally scratching myself in provocative ways.. Hmm.. I like that idea the best. It's very difficult to do, you know.. Scratching oneself in a manner that would prove provocative to the opposite sex.. I mean really if you're sitting there scratching your balls/vag, you are more than likely not going to seem that attractive.. Either you just haven't showered and it's just some natural dirt build up, or you've got some sort of STD that is causing your nether-regions to itch something awful.. So either way, you're fucked.. And not in the good way that we all know and love..

And damn it I'm going to make this final declaration.. I fucking hate christmas music! I mean jesus christ, do I really have to listen to Bing Crosby singing Silent Night, Holy Night for 2 months?? Seriously, I think I could deal with it if, on Christmas Day, I listened to it.. But that's one day out of the year.. That I think I could handle.. And before anyone bitches that I'm being a scrooge on the holidays and i should count my blessings, go fuck yourself.. I am very happy that I don't have cancer, that I have a job, that I have a home, all that shit.. I am very grateful to myself for providing myself with that stuff.. Though if I did have cancer, or no job, or no home, these blogs could get significantly more interesting.. Hmm... And less frequent, cuz then I probably wouldn't have a computer or internet access, so I'd have to stalk Starbucks and use someone's computer while they're in the john..

Well anyway, that's the end of today's rant.. Wasn't really a rant, but whatever.. Happy holidays bitches! Be safe!

No comments: