Tuesday, March 24, 2009

more pet peeves.. oh, and randomness

It's amazing how one complete idiot of a person can inspire you to announce their existence to the world, but this video from Failblog.com really grinds my gears:

Stupidity Unveiled

What... The... Fuck... How does someone like this get a driver's license? Isn't parking part of the road test? What's worse, there's thousands of drivers like this out on the road every day, making left turns from the right turn lane and other such socially (and legally) unacceptable maneuvers. The best part is when the one dude gets her out of the car and parks it for her in one try.. And she just stands there like, "oh my, parking was just too difficult for me! I couldn't get my tiny ass car in that huge fucking space that's big enough to park a yacht!" This isn't Anal Point, lady.. You've got plenty of room..


And just for good measure, this one cracks me up too:

I Am So Smrt! S-M-R-T!

Yeah, you are such a fucking bad ass dude.. Kudos to you.. How many Mountain Dews do you drink a day? Ever go Extreme Kayaking in a gas station? Oh, wait, I thought you guys were SOOOO extreme that you spelled it "X-Treme"... What's great is this guy is so fucking proud of his dumb shit tattoo.. Oh my god I just want to beat this guy in the face with a 9 iron.. Or any other blunt object.. This is the kind of person that works at John Barleycorn's as a bouncer and is a fucking prick to everyone he sees.. And why? Because he thinks acting tough and being extreme is fucking cool. Ugh.. Everything about this guy pisses me off. He's got his nipple pierced for fuck's sake!! And the star tattoos under his arms? COME ON!! And let's NOT forget those stupid fucking wool hats with the tiny brims.. Can one person's appearance scream "DOUCHE!!" anymore than this guy's? I think not.


And in this gem, another from our friends at Failblog, some little boy is about to have a REALLY bad day with, umm, Superman?? What? I thought Superman was all about justice and peace and all that crap.. Since when did Superman become a scout master?

Superman Gets Saucy

Oh that poor, poor lad.. Could you imagine getting butt raped by the Man of Steel? How incredibly painful.. Unless this kid as a rectum made of kryptonite, I'm pretty sure he's in for a rough night. What a way to turn the tables on evil, butt-raping Superman, though. That would soften him up faster than mental images of a naked Bea Arthur.

No comments: